*Page Under Construction.
The Indian and Buddhist Studies Treatise Database (INBUDS)
The Taishō Buddhist Canon Digital Text Database (SAT)
Information regarding academic conferences, workshops, fellowships, and other related academic activities.
Information about our members’ recent publications.
The Japanese Association of Indian and Buddhist Studies
Bunkyō-ku, Hongō 3-33-5
Hongō Building, 2nd floor
Office hours: Mon., Tue., Wed., Fri.
10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Invitation to the Annual Conference of The Japanese Association of Indian and Buddhist Studies
The 67th Annual Conference Conference of the Japanese Association of Indian and Buddhist Studies will be held at the University of Tokyo. Details are given below. We hope that you will be able to attend and to present the results of your latest research.
|Date & Time||：||Saturday, September 3 (morning and afternoon) / Sunday, September 4 (morning and afternoon)|
|Place||：||The University of Tokyo (Hongō Campus, 7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN)|
|Presentation Time Limit||：||15 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussions|
|Reception||:||Saturday, September 3, 6:00 p.m. (Chūō Shokudō, or Center Cafeteria, The University of Tokyo)
Fee: 4,000 yen (student rate 3,000 yen)
・Regarding panel proposals, please see Conferences.
(Note: We are no longer accepting applications.)
- The Conference Program of the 67th Annual Conference uploaded. (July 5, 2016)
- Article submission guidelines updated. (June 29, 2016)
- Information for Researchers uploaded. (August 7, 2015）
- Conferences updated. (February 2, 2016)
- New Publications updated. (December 15, 2015)
- Abbreviations on Vedic literature added. (October 8, 2015)
- Templates of article (vertical / horizontal / European languages), page calculation software for Excel (for Japanese article only), and style sheet for bibliography (in Japanese) added. (September 24, 2015)
- We close on Friday, September 18. Sorry for the inconvenience. (July 10, 2015)
- We operate an abbreviated schedule during the summer: (July 10, 2015)
Term: Wednesday, July 29–Friday, August 28
Open: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays
Office hours: 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Temporarily closed: Friday, August 14
- About Science Council of Japan uploaded (June 5, 2016)
- Recommendations for Asian studies from subcommittee uploaded. (September 5, 2014）
- J-STAGE, the digital archive of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
(https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp) has been gradually digitizing past editions of our organizational journal, Journal of Indian and Buddhist Studies (JIBS, Indogaku Bukkyōgaku kenkyū 印度學佛教學硏究), and is publicly available from the following website. Have a look! >>
Journal of Indian and Buddhist Studies on J-STAGE
Japanese Association for Indian and Buddhist Studies does not assume any responsibility for the content of websites linked to from this website.