*Page Under Construction.
The Indian and Buddhist Studies Treatise Database (INBUDS)
The Taishō Buddhist Canon Digital Text Database (SAT)
Information regarding academic conferences, workshops, and other related events.
Information about our members’ recent publications.
The Japanese Association of Indian and Buddhist Studies
Bunkyō-ku, Hongō 3-33-5
Hongō Building, 2nd floor
Office hours: Mon., Tue., Wed., Fri.
10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Note: Deadline for Submission of an Article for the Indogaku Bukkyōgaku kenkyū, vol. 64
We notify the deadline for submission of an article (Japanese article with English abstract, or Western language with Japanese abstract) for the Indogaku Bukkyōgaku kenkyū, vol. 64 . Please be sure that the signed and stamped Article Submission Form is included along with your draft when it is submitted. We cannot publish drafts received after this.
|Japanese||：||October 5 (Mon), 2015
※We are no longer accepting submission.
|Western language||：||October 30 (Fri), 2015|
|Report on the panel proposal||：||ditto|
Applicants for submission are limited to those who have made presentation at 66th annual conference (Koyasan Universityy).
- Abbreviations on Vedic literature added. (October 8, 2015)
- Templates of article (vertical / horizontal / European languages), page calculation software for Excel (for Japanese article only), and style sheet for bibliography (in Japanese) added. (September 24, 2015)
- Information for Researchers uploaded. (August 7, 2015）
- We close on Friday, September 18. Sorry for the inconvenience. (July 10, 2015)
- We operate an abbreviated schedule during the summer: (July 10, 2015)
Term: Wednesday, July 29–Friday, August 28
Open: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays
Office hours: 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Temporarily closed: Friday, August 14
- Article submission guidelines updated. (July 10, 2015)
- 66th program uploaded. (July 8, 2015)
- New Publications updated. (June 16, 2015)
- Recommendations for asian studies from subcommittee uploaded. (September 5, 2014）
- J-STAGE, the digital archive of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
(https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp) has been gradually digitizing past editions of our organizational journal, Journal of Indian and Buddhist Studies (JIBS, Indogaku Bukkyōgaku kenkyū 印度學佛教學硏究), and is publicly available from the following website. Have a look! >>
Journal of Indian and Buddhist Studies on J-STAGE
Japanese Association for Indian and Buddhist Studies does not assume any responsibility for the content of websites linked to from this website.