*Page Under Construction.
The Indian and Buddhist Studies Treatise Database (INBUDS)
The Taishō Buddhist Canon Digital Text Database (SAT)
Information regarding academic conferences, workshops, and other related events.
Information about our members’ recent publications.
The Japanese Association of Indian and Buddhist Studies
Bunkyō-ku, Hongō 3-33-5
Hongō Building, 2nd floor
Office hours: Mon., Tue., Wed., Fri.
10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Invitation to the Annual Conference of The Japanese Association of Indian and Buddhist Studies
The 66th Annual Conference Conference of the Japanese Association of Indian and Buddhist Studies will be held at Koyasan University. Details are given below. We hope that you will be able to attend and to present the results of your latest research.
|Date & Time||：||Saturday, September 19 (morning and afternoon) / Sunday, September 20 (morning and afternoon)|
|Place||：||Koyasan University (385 Kōyasan, Kōyachō, Ito-gun, Wakayama, JAPAN)|
|Presentation Time Limit||：||15 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussions|
|Reception||:||Saturday, September 19, 6:00 p.m. (Gymnasium, Koyasan University)
Fee: 4,000 yen
・Regarding panel proposals, please see Conferences.
(Note: We are no longer accepting applications.)
- Information for Researchers uploaded. (July 17, 2015）
- We close on Friday, September 18. Sorry for the inconvenience. (July 10, 2015)
- We operate an abbreviated schedule during the summer: (July 10, 2015)
Term: Wednesday, July 29–Friday, August 28
Open: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays
Office hours: 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Temporarily closed: Friday, August 14
- Article submission guidelines updated. (July 10, 2015)
- 66th program uploaded. (July 8, 2015)
- New Publications updated. (June 16, 2015)
- Recommendations for asian studies from subcommittee uploaded. (September 5, 2014）
- J-STAGE, the digital archive of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
(https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp) has been gradually digitizing past editions of our organizational journal, Journal of Indian and Buddhist Studies (JIBS, Indogaku Bukkyōgaku kenkyū 印度學佛教學硏究), and is publicly available from the following website. Have a look! >>
Journal of Indian and Buddhist Studies on J-STAGE
Japanese Association for Indian and Buddhist Studies does not assume any responsibility for the content of websites linked to from this website.